For a stress free work in your kitchen, you need to keep a good posture. A good posture is standing, walking and sitting in a position where the least strain is placed on your body’s supporting muscles and ligaments while executing activities in those positions.
A good posture
- keeps your bones and joins in correct alignment such that muscles are used properly
- decreases the stress on the ligaments holding the joins of the spine together there by preventing the spine from becoming fixed in abnormal positions.
- it prevents strain or over use of muscles therefore reducing backaches and muscular pain
- it reduces fatigue because the whole body is used more efficiently and therefore less energy is spent working
- but most of all, it contributes to good appearance.
for a good posture while standing;
- keep your head up straight, do not tilt forward, backward or sideways
- keep your back bone straight
- Keep your knees straight
- avoid turning your head to the sides
- avoid tilting your pelvis in or out
- wear a shoe with support for your arches
- avoid standing in the same position for a long time
- if you must remain in a position for a longer periods of time, put on foot on a stool and alternate every few minutes
At xynkrafts limited, have thoughtfully implemented the above guidelines in our kitchen designs to ensure a stress free working environment